[l2h] Bugfix for comments on their own lines

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sun May 15 00:34:22 CEST 2016

I just fixed a serious bug in latex2html.pin that I thought I should share:

-        s/((\n$comment_mark\d*)+\n)//gm;
+        s/((\n$comment_mark\d*)+(\n))/$3/gm;

The way it bit was that text like

    This is a line ending in some \command
% This is a comment
This is more text

would be rewritten by &substitute_meta_cmds to

    This is a line ending in some \commandThis is more text

which of course leads to an undefined command.

My maintained-in-self-defense-only fork is
https://github.com/josmithiii/l2hmj.git
in case anyone wants to grab it.  Pull requests welcome!

- Julius

--
Julius O. Smith III <jos at ccrma.stanford.edu>
Professor of Music and, by courtesy, Electrical Engineering