[l2h] inline \verb does not work when data on windows and using latex2html from Linux in VBox

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed May 9 23:57:44 CEST 2012

fyi;

I made a web page for this problem and putting more information
on this problem on this page

http://12000.org/my_notes/l2hwin/vwin/vwin/index.htm

Such as the verbose output of the latex2html command, and will be
adding other information.

If any one wants me to put any specific information,
please let me know. I'll use this page to post any more
information needed.

Hopefully we will finally get to the bottom of this problem.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the inability to
make symbolic links on the windows file system? But I do
not see how this can be the cause. Why it affect \verb
only then?

thanks
--Nasser