[l2h] verbatim does not work when having a math equation nearby in a table with '+' in it.

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Feb 13 05:41:42 CET 2012

On 2/12/2012 10:08 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

>>> \verb|test|
>>>

>> This does NOT work. I just tried it.
>
> Very strange.

Yes. I think it is been like this for me for sometime
now. May be someone on this mailing list who has l2h
and 2008 version can try this?

> I'm using version 1.67 (2002)  installed many years ago
> on a Mac, via  fink .

May be I should downgrade my l2h then :)

> I've not tested later versions for Linux or Unix; but with
> such a simple document there should not be any significant difference.
> That there seems to be, for you, puzzles me greatly.

> Please also add the option   -verbosity 10
> which generates significantly more screen messages.

Just did. now this contains the verbose output

http://12000.org/my_notes/l2hwin/some_issues_latex2html_2008/

Will now look at what you wrote down. For me l2h and perl is
like magic. I really do not know perl at all and find
this whole setup very complicated, that is why we are glad
we have experts like you around who understand this magic.

Will now look at this more and see what I find.

thanks,
--Nasser