[l2h] verbatim does not work when having a math equation nearby in a table with '+' in it.

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Feb 13 03:54:37 CET 2012

On 2/12/2012 7:20 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

>> Can you run your failing job with  -debug   within a directory
>> that can be accessed across the web, and save the console messages
>> into a file. Make this directory and its siblings listable, and send me
>> the URL. I can then try to get an idea of what is going wrong, by
>> studying the temporary files that normally get deleted.

Here it is

http://12000.org/my_notes/l2hwin/some_issues_latex2html_2008/

Please let me know if you need more information. ZIP file
of the whole folder is there, as well as screen output of
the commands and the tex file and HTML output and
version information.

Thanks for your time and help.

ps.

couple of days ago, I modifed before the file versions/html4_0.pl replacing

    if ( $frames || $rules ) { $border = " BORDER=\"1\""; };

with

    if ( $TBLADDOPT ) { $border = " $TBLADDOPT"; }
    elsif ( $frames || $rules ) { $border = " BORDER=\"1\""; }

but this _should_ not be relevent here. Just thought to mention it
just in case.

--Nasser