[l2h] How to generate a table using latex2html without horizontal lines between rows?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Feb 9 07:56:55 CET 2012

On 2/9/2012 12:47 AM, Shigeharu TAKENO wrote:
> shige 02/09 2012
> ----------------
>
> "Nasser M. Abbasi"<nma at 12000.org>  wrote:
>> btw, the only trick I know about is to use makeimage, but this
>> means the hyperlinks I have inside the table are lost, since one
>> can not click on them any more. Here is an example:
>
> May the following message help you ?
>
>   http://tug.org/pipermail/latex2html/2011-March/003758.html

Thank you, but as I said in the followup that I can't use the
trick shown since it renders the whole table as an image.

This means the links are lost.

Also, when a table is rendered as an image, then one can't copy
by mouse any text from inside the table if they wanted to using
the mouse, which can be useful sometimes.

So unfortunately the solutions given in the above message do not
really work for what I am doing.

regards,
--Nasser