[l2h] What is a good way to introduce five or six consecutive, blank spaces within text in a .html file produced using LaTeX2HTML?

jos j at w3k.org
Fri Oct 14 00:24:15 CEST 2011

I have been happy just using the verbatim environment:

\begin{verbatim}
   code
\end{verbatim}

I think it looks fine, and one can copy/paste it out of a browser
window, ready to use, more or less. (On the Mac I have to change ^M
to ^J with an emacs macro.)

Example of how it comes out (in conjunction with my .css file):
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/pasp/Software_Delay_Line.html

- jos