[l2h] In my LaTeX2HTML-produced, .html file the references don't look good. What am I missing?

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:39:41 CET 2011

Hello again.  I want to explain one thing. That is although I didn't use
BibTeX during the ten years before this one, I am not sure if I ever used it
myself; it is possible someone might have shown me something about it or
that I might have used it in the early 1990s or 1980s; but it is also
possible that I didn't ever use BibTeX myself before this year.---I'm not
sure.

Pat