[l2h] Generating pages with a non-standard font/typeface

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Mar 24 18:27:29 CET 2011

On 3/24/2011 8:51 AM, Mark Duke wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if it possible to change the typeface (Helvetica, Times
> new Roman, Arial) of the generated output via a configuration setting. I
> would like to use Arial instead of the standard typeface. Is this possible?
>
> best regards and thanks for your help,
>
> Mark Duke

This is what I do:

latex2html -style="nma.css" index.tex

and in nma.css I use css to change font as needed. This is my nma.css below.

so, play with the font-family setting below, change to the font
and size you like:

---------------------

   HEAD {font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 100%;}

   BODY {font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 100%;}
   table {
         font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 100%;
         border-width: 1px 1px 1px 1px;
	border-spacing: 2px;
         padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify;
	border-color: gray gray gray gray;
	border-collapse: collapse;
	background-color: white;

         }
     th {
         font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 95%;
	border-width: 1px 1px 1px 1px;
	padding: 1px 1px 1px 1px;
         padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify;
         <--border-style: inset hidden hidden hidden;-->
	border-style: inset inset inset inset;
	border-color: gray gray gray gray;
	background-color: white;
	-moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
       }
td {
         font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 95%;

	border-width: 1px 1px 1px 1px;
	padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px;
         padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;
         border-style: inset inset inset inset
	<--border-style: inset hidden inset hidden;-->
	border-color: gray gray gray gray;
	background-color: White ;
	-moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
       }
     li{ font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,   sans-serif ; font-size: 95%;
         padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify;
         margin-bottom: 6px; }

   p {padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; text-align: justify;}

</STYLE>

--Nasser