[l2h] Problem with the amsmath environments.

Edward d'Auvergne true.bugman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:08:08 CET 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an option to have proper equation
numbering in amsmath environments rather than the numbers being
embedded in the images?  For example in an align environment I see the
following:  http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/1.3/node74.html.  The 2nd
and later equations with (theparentequation.4) is another bug due to a
later \renewcommand{\theequation}{\theparentequation
.\arabic{equation}} inside a 'subequations' environment.  I've noticed
that get_eqn_number in styles/amsmath.perl is not called by anything.

Cheers,

Edward