[l2h] Black bars under integral signs when thelimitsof integration are -\infty and +\infty or analgebraicfraction for each of the upper and lower limits

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 05:17:54 CEST 2011

Thanks, Professor Ross Moore, for kindly writing to me on the mechanisms for
the production and elimination of cropping bars.  And thanks for mentioning
the program MathJax to me.  In an online form I wrote to someone involved
with MathJax with some questions for him or her to see if MathJax can be
used for the applications of printing mathematics onto paper and what
amounts to sending an e-mail letter body with the .html file containing
mathematics pasted onto it with the images in that letter as attachments to
it.--Those two activities have been my primary end uses so far of the
programs LaTeX for printing and LaTeX2HTML with the images as attachments to
the e-mail letter.  It is good that MathJax can handle LaTeX commands and
uses open-source code; therefore I assume it would be provided free of
charge.  Also I think it is very honorable of you, since you have worked so
much on the program LaTeX2HTML, to mention and suggest another program
MathJax which performs the similar basic function, although in a somewhat
different way, of making mathematical symbols capable of being displayed on
Web pages.  Some people might even consider that surprising.  But I think it
speaks well of you, Professor Moore.  And thanks for your contributions to
LaTeX2HTML, which has been a useful, free program for me!  Thanks for your
kindly provided help, Professor Moore!

Pat