[l2h] \verbatiminput{} support in l2h, can one use absolute file path?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Nov 25 15:29:33 CET 2010

On 11/25/2010 12:20 AM, Christian Pleul wrote:
> What happens if you just put it to a subfolder "snippets" to keep the files together. And then write
>
>> \verbatiminput{snippets/file.txt}

Good suggestion Christian.

I thought I did try relative path also, but I must have not.
But the above does work. So it looks like only absolute path
has the problem.

I tried the above using l2h 2008 installed under cygwin, no problem,
all files are loaded ok from a folder below the folder where I had
my tex file.

So, this at least solves the problem for me. I just need to copy one folder
around, instead of copy many files.

thanks

--Nasser