[l2h] Need dim and half dim symbols

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Fri Jun 25 02:12:42 CEST 2010

Thanks, but it's still not working.

Your solution is similar to what I tried a first go. It works
perfectly in latex, but for some reason not it html.

In html the \circ works fine. But the \o doesn't display at all.

Now, this is interesting (but I don't get it!). If I look at the
generated html I find that my "dim" is shown in the html as:

<SPAN CLASS="MATH"><SUP><TT>o</TT></SUP></SPAN>

 ... a superscirpt "o". Okay.

But, the halfdim is just skipped over. No character at all.

There is a comment after the "dim"
    <!-- MATH
 -->

But, again, nothing for the halfdim.