[l2h] Double-spacing command in a .tex file worked in a .dvi file using LaTeX 2e, but not in a .html file using LaTeX2HTML 1.70.

Finn Aarup Nielsen fn at imm.dtu.dk
Tue Aug 17 10:22:15 CEST 2010

Dear Pat,

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Pat Somerville wrote:

> 2) In the .css file generated by LaTeX2HTML as suggested I added the line
> "body{line-height: 2;}.  I placed it after the opening .MATH and .BOLDMATH
> lines in the .css file; and I probably saved the file.  But then after
> opening the .html file, it was single-spaced.

I had something of a similar problem the first time I viewed the file.
What I can think of is:

1) It is a cache problem in the browser. Pressing shift+reload button
should at least clear the cache for the HTML, - hopefully also for the
CSS.

2) The line "body{line-height: 2;}" has been overwritten. look at the CSS
again. The position of the line shouldn't matter.

/Finn

          Finn Aarup Nielsen, DTU Informatics, Denmark
  Lundbeck Foundation Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging
    http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~fn/      http://nru.dk/staff/fnielsen/