[l2h] Node names

Duncan Bayne dhgbayne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 03:39:33 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have a newbie question; I've hunted around on Google for an answer
but found none (beyond 'write a script to post-process the output from
latex2html).

I am writing content for a static website using LyX, exporting a Latex
file, then running latex2html over the exported file to produce the
website.  This works well, except for one thing: the HTML files
corresponding to nodes are given names based on their node numbers,
whereas I'd like latex2html to use the section names for the
filenames.

Is there currently any easy way of doing this with latex2html?

Thanks for your time.

--
{ :phone => '(+61) 420 817 082',  :skype => 'duncan_bayne',
  :email => 'dhgbayne at gmail.com', :web => 'http://fluidscape.co.nz/' }

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."
 - Nick Lappos, Chief R&D Pilot, Sikorsky Aircraft