[l2h] TMP strikes again! TMP folder blues with latex2html on windows

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Mon Apr 12 02:11:57 CEST 2010

Complete stab in the dark ... but since you say you have 2 systems
with one working and one not on this ... could it be an init file? For
example, on my linux system I have a file .latex2html-init (in my home
directory) which sets some things up. If you have/don't have on
systems 1/2 you might get different results.

Might be a missing/changed .tex file as well?

Hope this helps,

**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca