[l2h] TMP strikes again! TMP folder blues with latex2html on windows

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Apr 12 01:40:53 CEST 2010

thanks Ross, I will try the things you said below and see what I find.

I just to say that this is the SAME drive, same data, the same latex file.
Nothing changed. I am simply running l2h on the same tex files, which worked
OK when the drive was attached to the desktop PC. I moved the desk to the
laptop, and setup what I think the same exact env. for l2h on the laptop
(same drive letter, same software versions, env. variables, etc..). I did
not change the data at all.

They are the same images, same tex files, which all was working OK before.
i.e. being processed OK and had generated HTML pages from them ok.

So, there is something different on the laptop env. for l2h.  I'll try to
un-install everything again, and install everything one more time also.

<rant>This is the hard part about using l2h, getting it to work OK on
windows, I thought I sorted this mess out, but I am overlooking something it
seem.

I am assuming on Linux, life with l2h and pnm tools is much more peaceful.
If someone can make a tool to automatically configure and install l2h on
windows with all the needed auxiliary software, they can probably make a
million dollars ;)
</end rant>

thanks
--Nasser