[l2h] hyperref with tilde

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sun Nov 29 01:04:00 CET 2009

Hate replying to my own mail ... but I've sort of figured it out.

With the following document:

documentclass{book}
\usepackage{html}
\begin{document}
\label{dog}
The quick brown dog is referenced
\hyperref[page]{here}{on page~}{}{dog}.
\end{document}

the commands:

   latex test;dvips test

works just fine. BUT, using

  texi2pdf test

shows the "~". I had the texi2pdf in my make files. Sort of like using
texi2pdf since it takes care of label regeneration, but I'll change
back to latex as the command. Unless someone else has a suggestion?

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca