[l2h] Error building manual

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sat Jul 4 14:14:22 CEST 2009

Hi Roland,

On 04/07/2009, at 8:30 PM, Roland Stigge wrote:

> Hi Ross,
>
> thanks for your thoughts.
>
> I solved the problem (packaging latex2html for Debian) by adding
> correct IMAGE_TYPE(S) settings at build-time (without already
> having latex2html installed).

OK; that makes sense.
You know what image-generating software Debian has available,
so you can predefine a setting for this variable.
The old installer for LaTeX2HTML is probably no longer looking
in the right places, or some other such incompatibility, if you
leave it until later to do the configuration step.

Given that you have the luxury of being able to know what will be
available, then you might as well use that information.

> Roland

I'm glad you were able to work this out.

Cheers,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                       ross at maths.mq.edu.au