[l2h] no number for table

Christian maillists at gmx.de
Fri Feb 27 06:22:36 CET 2009

Hi Ross,

Am 26.02.2009 um 07:31 schrieb Ross Moore:

> Hello Christian,
>
> On 26/02/2009, at 4:37 PM, Christian wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> for the tables in the appendix I get the following:
>>
>> No number for "DiewichtigstenEditierbefehledes"
>>

>> How does it comethat tables are not numbered?
>
> Have you processed your document first using LaTeX ?
> This creates a .aux  file that LaTeX2HTML reads to
> obtain the numbering information for cross-references
> to sections, figures and tables.

I processed the file with LaTeX before and in the pdf the numbers are
fine...

Maybe the reason is that it is a document where the chapters are
included with

\include...

and the sections with

\input...

At the moment, I only process the appendix and all other material is
commented out. I will check this again when the entire document is
processed.

>> Thanks in advance
>> Christian
>

> Hope this helps,