[l2h] Sections and labels

mercado python.dev.9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:46:04 CET 2009

I am creating a document using LaTeX and LaTeX2HTML, and I am unsure
how to use the \section command and the \label command together.

If I use the \label command before the \section command, then my link
doesn't go to the right page.  If I use the \section command before
the \label command, then I get strange markup with a <br /> tag within
the <h1> tag:

<H1><A NAME="SECTION00020000000000000000"></A>
<A NAME="Page-B"></A>
<BR>

Page B
</H1>

Is this a bug is LaTeX2HTML?  I am including a small, self-contained
sample below.

I am using LaTeX2HTML version 2002-2-1 (1.71).

Thanks in advance.

\usepackage{html}

\begin{document}

\label{Page-A}