[l2h] examples of Css

Marcos Müller marcoscefet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:36:07 CET 2008

Hello,

Sorry to the late answer but i was traveling. I really like your "website"
and this is exactly what i was looking for. Do you know where can i find
some documentation about the package frames? I add this in my document but i
have some troubles with colors at the table of contents. They appear at the
exactly place that i wanted but was transparent.

thank you very much!

2008/10/20 Dr Nicola L C Talbot <n.talbot at uea.ac.uk>

> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm new at the list and in the using of latex / late2html but i'm studing
> > lot and i think the only problem i can't solve yet is that i need a
> > "beautiful" website and i'm encountering problems to do that.
> > Does anybody knows or have some eample code that use css to make the
> > latex2html code nicer?
> >
> > I think the most important part is take of the navigation ont the top
> (easy)
> > and put the "table of contents" at the left of the screen. This is the
> > principal question that i have no idea how to do!
> >

> That sounds more like a job for frames rather than css. You can use the
> frames package. I used it for my jpgfdraw manual. (It's at
> http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/~nlct/jpgfdraw/manual/<http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/%7Enlct/jpgfdraw/manual/>if you want to see
> what it looks like.) This produces a navigation frame at the top and if
> you click on the "Contents" button it will add a table of contents frame
> on the left. Just add \usepackage{frames} to your document and it should
> do the trick. The frames package has no effect on the PDF output.
>
> Regards
> Nicola Talbot
> --
> Dr Nicola Talbot
> School of Computing Sciences
> University of East Anglia
> Norwich. NR4 7TJ. UK
>
> web    : http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/~nlct/<http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/%7Enlct/>

Marcos Müller Lopes Fonseca
Arquiteto da Informação - MAV Tecnologia
Gerente de projetos - UFMG Informática Jr.
Sistemas de Informação - UFMG
marcoscefet at gmail.com / 87553132 - 34916853