[l2h] examples of Css

Marcos Müller marcoscefet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:35:16 CEST 2008

Hi!

I'm new at the list and in the using of latex / late2html but i'm studing a
lot and i think the only problem i can't solve yet is that i need a
"beautiful" website and i'm encountering problems to do that.
Does anybody knows or have some eample code that use css to make the
latex2html code nicer?

I think the most important part is take of the navigation ont the top (easy)
and put the "table of contents" at the left of the screen. This is the
principal question that i have no idea how to do!

ty...

ps: I'm doing a latex document that i need to use for the print version
(pdf) and to generate the html...

--
Marcos Müller Lopes Fonseca
Arquiteto da Informação - MAV Tecnologia