[l2h] math mode and underline

Jerry Ro jerrro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:26:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I downloaded latex2html and installed it (the latest version from CTAN).
Everything seems to work fine, except for weird underlines that appear below
*some* of the math mode strings (images).
I looked around in google to see what is the source of the problem, and it
seems like others had that problem. Unfortunately, I could not find how to
resolve it, except for a mention of a modified latex2html, latex2html-fu,
that fixes it, which I believe cannot be downloaded because it belongs to
Florida University.

Any ideas how to fix this underline problem?
Thanks.

Jerr.