[l2h] pstree?

Afief Halumi afief.h at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:21:08 CET 2008

Thank you, this should solve at least some problems(hopefully all),

Could you help me getting it to work though? I downloaded the archive
and compiled it, yet when I try to use it I get the following error

$ latex2html ./example/report.tex
Note: Loading /home/afief/.latex2html-init
Error: No such image type ''.
      This installation supports (first is default):