[l2h] latex2html hangs at texexpand

Christian maillists at gmx.de
Sun Dec 28 00:42:29 CET 2008

Hi,

on my os x 10.5.6, I try to run latex2html and it hangs in the
terminal at "texexpand" (see listing below). The perl process gets up
to 99% and nothing happens any more.

How could I get latex2html get to work again?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

----------------------------
ChristiansMacBook:theory christian$ latex2html latexfahrplan.texThis
is LaTeX2HTML Version 2008 (1.71)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

Revised and extended by:
  Marcus Hennecke, Ross Moore, Herb Swan and others
...producing markup for HTML version 3.2

Extension: loading /usr/local/share/lib/latex2html/versions/latin1.pl
HTML version: loading /usr/local/share/lib/latex2html/versions/
html3_2.pl

  *** processing declarations ***

OPENING /Users/christian/Documents/Projekte/kloehn/latexfahrplan/
latexfahrplan/trunk/theory/latexfahrplan.tex

Cannot create directory latexfahrplan/: File exists, reusing it.

Note: Working directory is /Users/christian/Documents/Projekte/kloehn/
latexfahrplan/latexfahrplan/trunk/theory/latexfahrplan
Note: Images will be generated in /tmp/l2h248

texexpand V2008 (Revision 1.12)