[l2h] Gray background with equations

Christian maillists at gmx.de
Thu Dec 25 15:15:39 CET 2008

With some of my out-of-line equations I get a gray background.
Additonaly some of the inline equations (e.g. set with \frac) get
small black borders on there bottom.

All setting are standard except the following settings within my
customized init-file:

==========================
$NO_SIMPLE_MATH = 1;
$MATH_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.6;
$NO_FOOTNODE = 1;
$NUMBERED_FOOTNOTES = 1;
$CHARSET = 'utf8';
$TRANSPARENT_FIGURES = 0;
==========================

The command line that I use for the transaltion is as following:

latex2html -init_file initlatexfahrplan.pl -html_version
4.01,math,unicode latexfahrplan.tex

How could I correct the output to get transparent background for the
out-of-line equations an no black border on the bottom of some inline
equations?

Thanks in advance,
Christian