[l2h] pnmcolormap error with \cite{citekey}

Shigeharu TAKENO shige at iee.niit.ac.jp
Mon Dec 22 12:23:01 CET 2008

shige 12/22 2008
----------------

Christian wrote:
| when I use \cite{citekey} I get the error below (evaluated with the
| debug mode).
|
| How could I solve the problem to avoid the error?

| Running "/sw/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  < /tmp/l2h39431/p39452.pnm | /sw/
| bin/ppmquant -floyd 256 | /sw/bin/pnmtopng -interlace -trans 'gray85'
|  > img1.png"
| pnmcrop: Background color is gray70
| pnmcrop: The image is entirely background; there is nothing to crop.
| pnmcolormap: Error reading magic number from Netpbm image stream.
| Most often, this means your input file is empty.
| pnmcolormap failed, rc=256

This message shows that the image file /tmp/l2h39431/p39452.pnm
has no component. If you use latex2html with -debug option,
there are files images.dvi, images.tex, images.log in the
[target] directory, where the [target] is the file name part of
your tex file [target].tex.

These files images.tex, images.log, images.dvi may give you some
hints to solve your problem.