[l2h] links, buttons, disappear when i visit my website from a different PC

Christian Salas christian.salas at yale.edu
Mon Jul 23 16:49:12 CEST 2007

hi Ian,

Thank you very much!!, the webpage that i was referring to was my homepage
(http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ces55/), sorry for not mentioning it before in my
post.

OK, I got it, now I have changed "VLINK=BLUE" in my file .latex2html-init,
compile it the .tex file as usual with latex2html file.tex, and now all is
working.
Thank you, again!

cheers

Christian Salas                                E-mail:christian.salas at yale.edu
PhD student
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ces55/
School of Forestry and Environmental Studies   Tel: +1-(203)-432 5126
Yale University                                Fax:+1-(203)-432 3809
360 Prospect St                                Office: Room 35, Marsh Hall
New Haven, CT 06511-2189
USA