[l2h] Anything "new"?

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 29 16:44:36 CEST 2007

Hello, Hello, Hello,

OK ...

Here's what our systems manager showed me and it works ...

1.  Get into the directory where the .tex file you wish to convert sits.
2.  type

latex2heml filename.tex

from this command ... its going to create a directory to be called the
filename you just converted.

3.  To view it (on my system) at the "prompt" type:
firefox directory name/index.html

I tested a couple of files ... it works perfectly.  However the printout
and view on the screen does not reproduce a "pretty" picture as does when
I convert to .pdf ...

firefox is our latex2html call-up package on our system.

I work on Linux OS with
the ability to open up PC packages as well ...

Systems Manager thinks that converting the files from LaTeX to PDF
is still the best way to go ... files can easily be read/viewed without
difficulty by all systems world-wide ...

I hope this is clear ...

Again, thanks