[l2h] latex2html and debian etch & texlive

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue Nov 21 11:03:52 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 20:19, Andres Lahe wrote:
> Dear Mr. Ross Moor,
>
> In 2004-02-11 I have made Lecutr notes in Structural Mechanics:
> http://staff.ttu.ee/~alahe/konspekt/myCD/ehitmehI00/ehitmehI00.html with
> latex2html & Debian Sarge. It is very good!

I had a look at it - it is very good!  I think that your English a good deal
better than my Estonian, so I urge you to have a look at my effort of an
introduction to Structural Analysis:

http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila/StructuralAnalysis/

 I am struggling with LaTeX and with latex2html, but I agree fully with your
conclusion that latex2html is very good indeed!

Kind regards from the hot and getting hotter Down Under to my frozen friends
in Estonia and Finnland!  (Ah, Linus Torvalds, after all, is a Finn - and
that is near enough to Estonia, no?)

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila (Dr)