[l2h] plastex

Al Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri Nov 17 23:19:22 CET 2006

OK - what is the plastex list address, please.  I will start listening to it
and perhaps other people interested in plastex will follow, so that this list
can return to its principal use - helping the l2h users.

Of course,  I will stay in this list, too  :-)

Regards from the capital of DownUnder,

OldAl.