[l2h] Problem with netpbm-10.36.09

Alan Fry ajf at afco.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 17:25:27 CET 2006

I find that 'latex2html 2002-1' built over 'netpbm 10.26.33' appears
to work on all '.tex' files tested so far. However installed over
'netpbm 10.36.09' it does not work satisfactorily; images of
mathematical symbols are scrambled.

Has anybody else had this experience or can throw any light on the
matter?

The reason for the interest in the later version of 'netpbm 10.36.09'
is that it fixes a bug which affects the build of v.10.26.33 on Mac
OS X. (If any Mac users have run into this problem want to discuss it
feel free to write to me off list since this is not  really a
latex2html matter).

Alan Fry