[l2h] latex2html and figure generation

Soren O'Neill oneill at c.dk
Thu May 25 15:22:41 CEST 2006

Hi Gianluca,
I have had the exact same problem. I have tried latex2html and 2-3 other
programs - all with the same result. I have not been able to find a solution,
other than manually replace the images in the html directory. If you do find
a solution, I'd be very interested in hearing it ...

Kind regards
Soren - Denmark

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards