[l2h] Another take on the 'no images' problem

Christopher Willmot chris at willmot.org.uk
Tue Jun 6 22:37:13 CEST 2006

Maybe the graphicx package is one of those that don't detect pdflatex
correctly?
I was premature in announcing my solution to the 'no dvi' problem.
The command line switch has no effect if the preamble includes

/usepackage[pdftex]{graphics}

but works fine if the pdftex option is removed. My solution uses
oberdiek's ifpdf package:

\ifpdf
\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
\else