[l2h] latex2html post from davidnebauer at switch.com.au requires approval

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 02:44:02 CEST 2006

David Nebauer wrote:

> The documentation links accessed via <http://www.latex2html.org/>
> do not appear to be working.  The documentation link takes you to
> <http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~latex2ht/node2.html> which
> contains two further links:
>
> The first of these <http://www-texdev.ics.mq.edu.au/l2h/docs/manual/
> > has been returning an "Unable to connect" error for some time --
> if this is due to a transient condition it may become available again.

Yes. This is due to a fault on my machine which serves this site.
Hopefully it'll be back up again within a few days.
(It's currently Sunday here in Oz.)

> The second link <http://www.erdw.ethz.ch/~bonk/l2h/l2h-note.html>
> fails more seriously with a "404 Object Not Found" error.

Hmm; that was in Uli Bonk's personal area.
I don't know whether he is still at ETH-Zurich,
or whether their website has be reorganised.

> This is likely not a problem for most people (including myself) who
> install from a package that includes documentation.
>
> Thank you to everyone involved in producing and maintaining this
> excellent tool.

You're welcome.

> Regards,
> David.