[l2h] figures - in html and in ps

Don zero at geeksrus.ca
Sat Feb 11 02:32:46 CET 2006

Hi all - my first post to l2h after lurking a bit.

Can anyone tell me how I can have a set of instructions for my figures
for the html and a different set for the .ps generation?  Basically I'm
screwing around trying to control the size of my images in the figure
environment.  I am using something like:

\begin{figure*}
\htmlimage{notransparent,width=3in,align=left}
\includegraphics{images/inn1.ps}  \\
\end{figure*}

But I want the document I am creating to be equally readable in .ps and
.html, and I usually find that the size for the .ps is too big when I
have the .html size just right.

Thanks,
Don