[l2h] latex2html Develpment

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 00:05:54 CEST 2006

Hello Leandro,

On 05/04/2006, at 9:46 PM, Leandro Costa wrote:

> Dears,
>
> I have just signed this list, because I have thought about
> including xyling package support to latex2html. Could anybody send
> me some information (just the first steps) that would help me in
> the beginning of the work?

Since most of the commands and environments defined by  xyling  will
need
to be implemented as images, there probably isn't a lot that needs
to be done.

After a quick look at  xyling.sty  it seems that the outer-level
commands are just:
     \Tree [2][0]   \Treek [3][0]   \TExt [1]   \Grid [2][0] (obsolete)

So all you need to do is add some patterns to an initialization file:

&process_commands_in_tex (<<_RAW_ARG_CMDS_);
Grid # [] # {}
TExt # {}
Tree # [] # {}
Treek # [] # {} # {}
_RAW_ARG_CMDS_

For a short description of this, see the file  l2hconf.pm
and look for the section:

### Adding commands to be processed by TeX

> Thank you all!!!
>
> --

Hope this helps,

	Ross