[l2h] Sectioning in toc

Bob van der Poel bvdp at uniserve.com
Mon Sep 19 02:14:48 CEST 2005

I'm trying to turn of sectioning in my table of contents. I'd like to
show ONLY chapters in the TOC, but end up with sections, subsection, etc.

Reading the manual I see that setting -toc_depth should control this,
but I've tried various values in my makefile and have found NO
difference. Am I spelling the command wrong or something?

Here's the command line from the makefile:

	latex2html -split +2  -dir html -no_math -no_footnode -local_icons
-toc_depth 0 -up_url ../mma.html -up_title "Main MMA Reference" $(TARG).tex

I would have thought that -toc_depth 1 or 2 would be what I was looking
for...

Thanks.

EMAIL: bvdp at uniserve.com
WWW:   http://mypage.uniserve.com/~bvdp