[l2h] Workarounds for two bugs (equations with white margins, and more)

Daniel Clemente n142857 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:25:10 CET 2005

> unfortunately it does not completely solve the problem:
> - the white margin is indeed removed
> - but my images are no more correctly centered on the baseline.

   Hi,

   in fact I also saw that problem; the dirty solution was to manually
change the ALIGN attribute of those IMGs. You can do it quickly in
CSS:

  img[align="MIDDLE"] {vertical-align:bottom;}

   I should have to understand the implications of the line I removed;
until then, there will be only hacks. Of course, any TeX master can
help detecting whether there is a problem in margins, and what does
cause it.

   Thanks for the testcase (I have linked it on my web).

   Daniel Clemente.
   http://www.danielclemente.com/linux/l2h.html