[l2h] latex2html tar file corrupted

Gnanasekaran S gs at lasonindia.com
Wed Jun 22 10:44:47 CEST 2005

Hi

This is Gnanasekaran. I was download the latex2html tar file, when i
open this file, it show the error message and i cant able to access this
file and there is no content in this tar file aslo.
I was download different version and all the version givng same problem,
i need to test the latex2html, could please provide some other path or
send me through mail.

Expacting your favourbale reply asap.

Thanks and Regards
Gnanasekaran S

Confidentiality Notice: This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.