[l2h] Making a new environemnt that wraps around rawhtml

Travis Spencer travislspencer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:27:14 CEST 2005

On 7/29/05, jos <jos at w3k.org> wrote:
> You might try "##1", but that's just a wild guess. - jos

Thanks for the suggestion, jos, but that didn't work.  I've tried
`#1', `{#1}', `##1', and `{##1}' (i.e., shooting in the dark).  I've
seen others do it, for example in prosper's SlideNormal environent
found in prosper.cls [1].  I am wondering if the rawhtml environment
does funny stuff kinda like verbatim does.

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer

[1] See how the authors use #2 in the nested `slide at seminar'
environment?  That is what I would like to do:

\newenvironment{SlideNormal}[2][\@defaultTransition]{%
  \StepCounter{trueSlideCounter}
  \PDFtransition{#1}%
  \begin{slide at seminar}