[l2h] include .sty files

Matthew Low mlow82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:10:50 CEST 2005

Thank you Igor and Darrell for your suggestions. My style file was in
the same directory as the LaTeX source files. But the $DO_INCLUDE
variable was not present in the local copy .latex2html-init and was
commented out in l2hconf.pm (as you described, Darrell). I added
$DO_INCLUDE="mathpages" to .latex2html-init and everything works fine
now.

Thanks again. That was really helpful.

Matt