[l2h] List still alive?

Karl Sarnow karl.sarnow at eun.org
Sun Apr 24 15:51:48 CEST 2005

Hello,
    I have a problem with latex2html and wonder if this mailing list is
still alvie? The last entries in the archive date back to 2002!!!

Anyway: Here is my problem.

A simple table in latex is not correct translated to HTML. Only the
header lines are displayd.  Here is the LaTEX code:

%
\begin{table}

\caption{\label{cap:The-results-of}The results of the experimental
procedure.}

\begin{center}\begin{tabular}{|c|c|}
\hline
Height h{[}cm{]}&
Time t{[}s{]}\tabularnewline
\hline
\hline
10&
1.49\tabularnewline
\hline
8&
1.37\tabularnewline
\hline
6&
1.18\tabularnewline
\hline
4&
0.91\tabularnewline
\hline
2&
0.70\tabularnewline
\hline
\end{tabular}\end{center}
\end{table}

I attach 2 littel gif files, which contain the result of the DVI file
(correct display) and the HTML file (error prone display).

Does anybody read this mail and is able/willing to help me?

Thanks
Karl