[l2h] image generation problem

jos jos at w3k.org
Sun Apr 24 06:39:58 CEST 2005

I think Ross mentioned earlier that overly large figures can cause extra
blank images.  You might search for "Overfull \vbox" in images.log.

Since this is such a disaster when it happens, I have the following in all
my Makefiles that run LaTeX2HTML:

$(HTMLDIR): ...
         if (grep 'Overfull \\vbox' $(HTMLDIR)/images.log) \
            then echo "*** FATAL OVERFULL VBOX IN L2H $(HTMLDIR)/images.log
***"; exit 1; fi

Julius