[l2h] image generation problem

Bob van der Poel bvdp at uniserve.com
Sun Apr 24 04:47:06 CEST 2005

Ross Moore wrote:
> Hello Bob,
>
> On 24/04/2005, at 8:53 AM, Bob van der Poel wrote:

Ross, before we get to far into all this with me sending log files back
and forth  :)  I am using tetex 3.0. This is the nasty new version which
sets latex to pdflatex. I did some searching earlier and saw some
comments/fixes to html.sty (?). Whatever they were, I checked my install
and it appears that the fixes were done. Am I missing something else
quite obvious?

The actual tetex is tetex-3.0-8mdk from rpm.

EMAIL: bvdp at uniserve.com
WWW:   http://mypage.uniserve.com/~bvdp