[l2h] latex2html.org domain name renewal (or not)

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 00:41:15 CEST 2005

Hi Erling, and John,

On 05/04/2005, at 3:16 PM, Erling D. Andersen wrote:

> Hi John
>
> I share some of your frustration but we still use latex2html quite a
> lot.
>
> If nobody else want to take over the latex2html.org then my
> company is willing to pay registration fees as you have been doing.

Thanks for the offer, but don't worry about it.

The TeX Users Group (TUG) have said that they will do it.
Karl Berry works with a Domain Registry firm, so can get
it all arranged very quickly and cheaply.

> Erling
>
> At 07:28 PM 4/4/2005, John A. Turner wrote:
>> in late June of 2000, when I was actually using latex2html, I
>> registered the domain
>> name latex2html.org and set it up to redirect to:
>>
>>  http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~latex2ht/

>> however, there's the matter of the domain name - basically, although
>> I've been
>> renewing it each year, at this point I'd like to transfer it to
>> someone more closely
>> involved in the effort (or at least someone who uses it and would
>> like to support
>> the effort)
>>
>> it expires on 6/29/2005 - please contact me directly if you're
>> interested in having
>> it transfered to you before then so you can renew it

John, Karl will contact you shortly, via email.
Thank you very, very much for your generous hosting
of the domain's registration over the past few years.

Best regards,

	Ross Moore

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114