Fwd: Re: [l2h] Figures cut off

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 13 21:32:07 CEST 2004

I did a little more digging, and it is clear that \resizebox{} cannot work
in l2h due to the way graphicx support is implemented.  The good news is
that one can instead use the graphicx API to get the same effects, e.g.,

         \includegraphics[width=#2]{eps/#1.eps}

Also, rotation works ("angle=...").  Unfortunately, rotation and scaling
does not work, i.e.,

         \includegraphics[width=#3,angle=#2]{eps/#1.eps}

produces only a horizontal line (at least in my test case).  When I have
some more digging time, I'll try to find a fix or workaround for that problem.

Julius