[l2h] Figures cut off

Julius Smith l2h at w3k.org
Sun Sep 12 07:24:25 CEST 2004

This appears to be a real bug in l2h figure handling.  My test case
indicates that figures are cropped to their original size despite any
magnification by \resizebox{}.  Therefore, \resizebox may shrink figures
but not enlarge them.  Evidently, the -crop argument to gs needs to be
multiplied by the magnification factor in pstoimg, or something like that.

-- jos