[l2h] Re: latex2html Digest, Vol 23, Issue 8

Henry Meyerding hwm at goomba.com
Mon Nov 8 17:07:17 CET 2004

Thanks for the information.  I am not sure I understand how to implement
the fixes described in the referenced document.  What would happen if I
uninstalled the latex rpms that came with fedora and then obtained fresh
ones from rpmfind.  I see a tetex-2.0.2-23.ia64.rpm is available on
rpmfind, but it complains desktop-file-utils >= 0.9 is needed by
tetex-2.0.2-23.

Can anyone point me to a good old english rpm for tetex I could install?

Failing that, can someone fill in the blanks on the application of the
patched referenced in the helpful procedure below?

Thanks,

--
Henry Meyerding
hwm at goomba.com