[l2h] Image conversion problem

Clark N. Taylor cntaylor at ece.ucsd.edu
Sat May 22 00:42:48 CEST 2004

I hope this isn't the wrong e-mail list, but here goes.

I am using latex2html (output of latex2html -v included below) to
convert a large document to html.  The image conversion has always
worked fine for smaller documents, but when I try to convert images on
the large document, any image number larger than 151 gives the following
type of error:

pstoimg: Error: Cannot find file "/tmp/l2h27743/image162.ps": No such
file or directory

Error while converting image

Error: Cannot read 'img162.png': No such file or directory

As I said, the only difference I can figure out is that any image number
larger than 151 gives this error.  Nothing below.  Do you have any ideas?

--
Clark N. Taylor
PhD Student and Research Assistant
cntaylor at ece.ucsd.edu
http://esdat.ucsd.edu/~cntaylor

latex2html -v output:
 [english]This is jLaTeX2HTML Version 2002 (1.62) JA patch-1.4
by Kenshi Muto, Debian Project.

Original LaTeX2HTML Version 2002 (1.62)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.